Skip to content
A few things about me:
- I was born in a city and grew up in a small town.
- I studied finance and economics.
- I am a lover of books and lifelong learning.
- I built a house and renovated an Airstream.
- I have visited Japan, Uganda, Mexico, and most of the USA.
- I married my best friend and we adopted a sweet baby girl.
- If I ever start a coffee company it will be named Shelter Coffee.
- I am a big fan of Jason Fried’s description of work ethic.
- I am an introvert and view it as a strength, not a weakness.
- I agree with Fred Rogers that “deep and simple is far more essential than shallow and complex.”